Rate per person.
Magellan Straits Park
Historical reconstruction of the original Fort built by a young Chilean Republic when it claimed possession of the Strait in 1843. The fort explains the origins of the City of Punta Arenas. This historical monument invites you to feel how hard was the way of life of the Chilean settlers who managed to successfully inhabit this region.
The tour includes a stop at the Visitor’s Center of the Park and the geographical landmark that points the geographic center of Chile.
Monday to Friday
Departure: 09.30 AM. / Return: 1:00 PM.
Around 4 Hrs.
- Shared transfer
- Bilingual Guide English / Spanish
- Entrance Tickets
- Unspecified meals
- Visit to not mentioned places
- Tips (Driver, guide, park ranger)
Conditions and important information:
- The tour departs with a minimum of 2 passengers.
- The transfer will pick you up at your hotel, only if it is located within the city urban area.
- Available all year round.