VALOR POR PERSONA. (IVA INCLUÍDO
MAGELLAN FORESTRY RESERVE
This half-day excursion invites visitors into the natural tranquility of the Magallanes Nature Preserve, a protected forest area with numerous trails established for trekking and mountain-biking.
The preserve, consisting os 20,878 hectares, is located just 8 km to the west of the city of Punta Arenas. Birds species here include chuncho (austral pygmy owl), rayadito (thorn-tailed rayadito), chercan (house wren), cachaña (austral parakeet), chincol (rufous-collared sparrow), cometocino (Patagonian sierra finch), zorzal (song thrush), and tiuque (chimando caracara).
This excursion considers Las Lengas trek (3,6 Km).
Monday to Friday
Departure: 09:00 AM. / Return: 12:00 PM..
Around 3 hrs.
- Shared transfer
- Bilingual Guide English / Spanish
- Entrance Tickets
- Unspecified meals
- Visit to not mentioned places
- Tips (Driver, guide, park ranger)
CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The tour departs with a minimum of 2 passengers.
- The transfer will pick you up at your hotel, only if it is located within the city urban area.
- Available from October to April (May to September is closed to visitors).
VALOR POR PERSONA. (IVA INCLUÍDO)